Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Who cares about Flynn? Who is Quinn Tyler Jackson
So I meet this joker blonde wanna-be surfer dude. He tells me his name is Quinn Tyler Jackson (okay, buddy, as if). Then he tells me he has 3 kids and his wife is a psychopath suicidal freak from Iran. Then he talks about another imaginary person, Jennifer Davies, some stupid twat from Delta, BC (as if she exists, too). Then he tells me about yet another psycho in his life, Tara Lei Royer something. All of these imaginary people, no doubt, as he is. Why do I decide to fuck him? Because he looked clean and didn't have a disease. At least someone can give him some credit. But truth be told, Quinn Tyler Jackson is an amateur con artist, plain and simple. His PhD doesn't come from a university but a matchbook, folks. And guess what? He is a total sexual deviant. One can't talk about the atrocity of it, it can only be described as really bad acting. In the end, all I can ask is: who IS Quinn Tyler Jackson ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyou have real nerve using full names on here, do you not know that is libellous? slander? I do not care what jackson yabbed on about, i did nothing but what YOU are doing, talking about his bad treatment of me and other women. How does that make me a "psycho"? Because I refused to roll over and die when he trashed my home and used me for cash ? No, I wont. And he has apologized for his behaviour, he has moved on and is dating some kid, and I have moved on and will never be fooled again. SO PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE TAKE DOWN THIS SLANDEROUS POST.
ReplyDeleteYou unbelievable person, how dare you post my picture and my PERSONAL email on the dl truth website? I never hurt you. I never met you. I even liked talking to you and thought you were interesting! And you compromise my personal safety and my future like that? SHAME ON YOU.
ReplyDelete